Leafgro Soil Conditioner 1.5 cft
Leafgro® is a soil amendment used extensively in gardens and lawns by homeowners and landscaping industry professionals as a source of humus for soil improvement. Yard trimmings such as leaves and grass clippings are diverted from landfills and instead brought to a composting facility, where the material is composted to create a valuable resource. Leafgro® is an outstanding example of recycling at its best!
Leafgro® is created at both the Montgomery County and Prince George’s County composting facilities. Yard trimmings arrive at the facilities and are placed for decomposition. After the decomposition phase, all material goes through an extensive screening process to remove any unwanted substances such as plastic or metals. The end product is an excellent soil amendment with applications for home and commercial use.
- Establishing and topdressing lawns
- When planting trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, and vegetables
- Complementing outdoor potting soil
- Customizing soil blends to meet content specifications (i.e., when planting green roofs and rain gardens)
Benefits of Using Leafgro®
- Adds nutrients to any soil to promote plant growth
- Safe to use in vegetable gardens
- Safe to use around children and pets (but not recommended for ingestion)
- Local Delivery is Available for this Product
Call us for pricing 1-301-365-2100